Making Every Moment Count: Prakruti Resort, Alibaug’s Family Resort for Unforgettable Memories

My birthday was nearing, and I wanted to go for a getaway with my friends and cousins. After procrastinating forever, everyone agreed for the trip, and I was really looking forward to it . The cherry on the cake was the news that my long-distance boyfriend was also flying to join us all. As I browsed for a resort near me, I fixed Alibaug as my destination for the getaway. Right after I texted on the WhatsApp Group that “Alibaug it is”, my sister asked me to search for a resort at Kashid as she wanted to visit Kashid Beach. I had to also make sure it was a resort near Pune because my friend was joining from Pune. After my endless exploration, I finally decided on Prakruti Resort as it also came under the top ten resorts in Alibaug.

We made it to Prakruti Resort and as I walked in, I was instantly captivated by the stunning scenery and the serene atmosphere. As we entered the reception, we were served with refreshing welcome drinks and the staff enlightened us that Prakruti is a white sand beach resort. The rooms were so luxurious and spacious, and we girls were all excited for our mirror selfie battle. After a good nap, we decided to go to the beach for a swim. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the salty smell of the ocean, and the feeling of the sand between my toes was so surreal and mesmerising. I savoured every momentby taking in the sights, sounds, and sensations of the resort and it was a reminder of the power of mindfulness and the importance of being fully present in our lives. From the moment I arrived at the resort, I knew it was going to be a trip to remember and the best birthday. In the evening, I went for a surprise candlelight dinner by the pool with my boyfriend. The food was delicious, and the ambience was perfect. It felt like I was in a fairy tale. The stars were shining bright, and the moon was glowing — it was a magical moment which made me wish the night last forever. The next day, before we bid farewell to Prakruti Resort, we witnessed a magical couple tie the knot by the beach and that’s exactly how my boyfriend and I wanted our wedding to be. I’m not overexaggerating when I saythat this is the best villa in Alibaug and I can vouch for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 travel packing hacks

Why 2021 Will be an Important Year for Resorts near Mumbai & Pune

Enjoy an Extravagant Vacation at Luxurious Resorts in Alibaug - Prakruti Resorts